ever have the feeling you're spending a ton of time and money on sales + marketing that's not getting anywhere?
Should you make changes to your marketing? Your sales process? Your product features?
You’re not alone feeling this way.
IBM found that $83 Billion in marketing expenditure is wasted annually.
It's because the wrong tool and wrong message are used to market + sell to a prospective customer.
What if there was a service that could quickly answer:
- What about marketing + sales, especially online, is working to bring in a profitable customer segment?
- Am I paying too much to acquire a customer?
- What do I need to change about my product in order to blow past the competition?
- I’m entering a new market, who should I market to first?
Now there is.
enter the customer profitability calculator
Using a proprietary process and algorithm - that’s catalogued 1000’s of B2B business models for why and how people buy - we can quickly identify your:
- Most profitable customer segments
- What it costs to acquire those customers
- How well your marketing + sales activities are performing against your goals
And for all you SaaS companies, it provides:
- Consistent Customer Acquisition Cost (CAC) and Lifetime Value (LTV)
How does it work?
To find your most profitable customer segments we:
- Align: your team around strategic goals, potential customer segments + acquisition costs
- Optimize: your marketing + sales activities by analyzing your data
- Act: propose changes to boost profitability and lower customer acquisition cost you can implement immediately.
Our aim is to provide insights that lead to 8-10x ROI on fees. Implementation typically takes 3-5 weeks and requiring only a few hours of your team’s time in total.